Friday, May 7, 2010

weekend rambling

i wish talks and decisions about 'your career' could be carried out minus the hype and speculations, advises and experiences. its easy to know what you like to do and given the vast sea of opportunities, it is even easier to convert that 'like' into a career.

only if it was this simple. Money, time, health, stress, geographical location, family, marriage, children, satisfaction and the list does not end here. i am sure i am missing out on other crucial factors. there is just so much to think while deciding a career.

once in the desired industry, million other factors crop up. boss, salary, growth, colleagues and this list does not end here too. happened to me and left me completely clueless and panicked.

coming to me, sometimes i get irritated of myself. like really, how can anyone be so confused and about just everything! was cribbing about this to my brother a few days back and he gave me a weird reply, 'you are a gemini!'

SO? so what?

does not complete the puzzle, does it? i am sure there are many sorted and clear fellow geminis. i am not satisfied with his answer. i think this is more about the personality, not the starsign-blessed but the one you mould by your conditioning and experiences.

apart from all the career drama, some corner of my brain is also busy analysing this. why am i so confused ALWAYS! its such a miserable place to be in.

well, will definitely record the reason. hope i get it soon.

for now, my weekend is waiting with its arms wide open and i cannot resist it anymore. just want to feel its warmth and security! :) my new love is my weekend. just cannot do without it! ;)

1 comment:

Abhishek Prakash Mandvikar said...

trust me everyone is confused about the job even the greatest achievers will be. its just depends upon how u wield you will to make it happen. take your inhibitions in stride.

being incontaint is a good sign .......use this energy in productive ways :)