Monday, May 3, 2010

just when i needed the most..

it surprises me how some people who come from good times in your life can miraculously energize you whenever they meet you. I, for one, tend to associate people in my life with also the phase of life i was going through when i met them. I guess its plain natural to do this.

so, after heaps and bundles of cribbing last week at job, today when a friend from my graduation college joined at my workplace, i was thrilled! it was like, after hours of crying last night, someone had put me on charging and i was all ready for anything anywhere! it was just the feeling i was waiting to experience at that office! overwhelming care and love, relevance and comfort, suddenly i knew where i came from and where i was going.

this power of human relationship amazes me! she probably does not even have the idea how beautiful she has made me feel today (i hope i can sustain it for sometime till i can build it myself).

:) she made me smile when i most needed to. owe her a lot! :)

1 comment:

Vinaya said...

I'm glad you are smiling again :) muah.. hope I can smile soon now! next in line pls!