Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today God was busy with me!

So, God was busy with me today! :)

why? because i have been horribly upset in the past week and till yesterday. I have been crying, cribbing, complaining, contemplating and complexing my life. thought of changing my career, my job, my passion and all.

but today i took a little longer in bed. I knew i was late, HAD to read newspapers, had to mentally prepare myself but something came in and whispered, 'what the heck! for how long will you be going on like this like a zombie?relax'. so i slept longer and got up fresh.

Travelled comfortably, spoke with a smile, laughed and reached office. worked diligently and sincerely (that is the most i can do) and got done with the day.

got an unconfirmed good news! and i am the happiest! will publish it shortly! hope, hope, hope it is true!

met a friend from post-grad college and it was fun! talking and eating. sharing and consuling. cribbing and congratulating. hoping and knowning. it was calming.

today, it feels like i can manage. it is just a matter of time.
the day was good and i was surprised by the sudden turn of things and perception.

well, like i said, god was busy with me today! :)