Saturday, May 1, 2010

after a week at first job

one week done at my first job and i dont know how to qualify the experience. good, bad, ugly, excellent, dont know.

I had decided to do journalism when i was in std 9 and i so firmly believed that journalism is a strong way to amend the wrong in the society. i really cared about the society then. I was so against the corporate and never considered MBA ever till date.

now, i am done with that overwhelming social concern. i am not sure if journalism is something i can do all my life. i am not sure what is that i can do all my life.

surprisingly, most of my friends-people who have known me for +5 years- tell me i am a 9to5 job person, who needs good money and free weekends. something which will ensure sufficient time for my family. i dont know.

i always thought i was professionally sorted. now, i dont know.

i feel very vulnerable at the moment. unsure and confused and i dont like it a bit.

3 comments:

Vinaya said...

give it a year u'll know exactly hat you want..
muah! :)

FalCoN said...

the best way to get sorted is to be confused...totallly absolutely utterly confused.

the mind wants constant action to stay fit.

It means u are thinking ....coz many are not:)

Best.

FalCoN said...

the best way to get sorted is to be confused...totallly absolutely utterly confused.

the mind wants constant action to stay fit.

It means u are thinking ....coz many are not:)

Best.