Thursday, June 10, 2010

Most expensive hair cut!

Today, i got my most expensive haircut! i paid an exorbitant Rs 1103 for a cut at Loreal and trust me, it is worth every rupee! it is gorgeous and makes me look good and feels awesome!

I am super cautious about my hair and since my college, have always trusted them only to big brands. Yes, you get it right! i do believe that more a salon charges me, more good their styling will be and this has been true till date! Before this, my most expensive hair cut was for Rs 1000 at Dilshad's but i wasn't so happy with it.

:) a new hair cut makes me feel light(literally) and very happy because my hair is child-like and bouncy. it is like a well-mannered but mischievous kid, whose playfulness is apparent but does not get unruly (thanks to all the blow-drying!). My hair looks exactly like out of those high-end fashion magazines, carefully lifted off from one of those perfect models!

Oh! and another good thing happened! i got a job!
yiiipppiiieeee!!!!

but i am yet to confirm with them. may do it tomorrow. actually, the problem is just three days back, something more lucrative has come up but then its process has not even started and may take sometime. i dont think waiting for it and letting this opportunity in hand just waste is wise. came to this conclusion after an entire day of thinking.

So, mostly will be taking it up! i am so happy! :D..my prayers were answered! :D and i got my birthday gift! :D

No comments: