Thursday, April 22, 2010

Writing

It has always been the case with me. I can never keep up my blog. It's not that I dont enjoy writing or find it a difficult task. but somehow i can never be sure of the topic. I start thinking of my target-audience and what would they like to read! but i am not sure i have any target audience. I'm not suppose to have i believe.

this is a personal blog and so, the audience is me. It's about me expressing whatever i like and however i like. so, its high time i get rid of the topic-of-the blog conflict and just write!

writing is fun! its so therapeutic. and i really like the way elizabeth gilbert (i liked her book 'eat, pray, love') puts across her ideas on writing. its really simple. write, put it out there and let go!

so, its writing for the sake of writing! for the sake of the fun and fulfilment of writing itself! and the rest, will take care of itself.

No comments: