Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Money business

Growing up as a child, I found that my arguments with my mom steered away from whether or not I should talk to boys, whether should i visit 'that' aunty's place, whether i should wear slit skirts or sleeveless tops to money, money and money!

I could successfully defend myself against a whole range of topic from friends to relatives, from clothes to food, from love to marriage and get my way out. But I really got stuck with this money business and how!

I am 23 and going to start my first full-time job in another five days and really where on one hand I fear losing out on a certain carefree behaviour and moments of glorious nothingness, on the other I cannot wait to hold my pay cheque! finally, I will be able to pay for myself and my wants-justified or extravagant.

i am always bothered by questions of morality and going by that, I don't think i come across (at least by this post) as a grounded, family person but this money business really fries me up and i am ready to close this issue once and for all in my life. So, goodbye to you, money-arguments. I am done done done with you.

No comments: