Saturday, April 17, 2010

Everyday

Everyday
everything flows in course
oblivious to your absence
same habits, same chores
same routes with memories old

Everyday
I volunteer to dive into them
to breathe in the air
which carried your fragrance
to hear my laughter
painted by your words

Everyday
it seems just like yesterday
when you pulled me close
and whispered your secrets
when i held your hand
and you kissed my forehead

Everyday
I hope a surprise
is on my way
you come uninformed
and take me away


Everyday
our beautiful past dreams of
our dazzling future
with the present smilingly approving under

sparkling shower of blessings


Everyday
I open my eyes
to still find me stuck in old memories
I look around to see
if someone else mourns with me but

unfazed all elements be

Everyday
I sigh and wish my words

design a poetry

for you to unravel the mysteries

and hear the desires of an awaiting love


Everyday
My heart stands witness to this

and stroking me gently

whispers to me

"Feed your love courage
and your desires patience
Hold on to those dreams
Erase all doubts and worries
For you'll are meant to be."



No comments: